Fwd: Adhésion d´une nouvelle équipe de FSFE au PAYS-BAS

Matija Šuklje hook at fsfe.org
Sun May 8 18:49:03 CEST 2011

On Sunday 08 of May 2011 18:28:45 Rainer Kersten wrote:
> This is new. If my poor French don't lead me wrong, he offers to
> found an FSFE group in the Netherlands (please correct me, if I
> am wrong).

That's what I understood as well.

> After having a glance on nenthol.info I would like to classify
> the mail as spam, but a very seldom kind of. ;-)

Since I don't use Adobe Flash, the page didn't load for me, so I couldn't make
the check.

If it is spam, it's quite a new kind :]

cheers,
Matija
--
Deputy Legal Coordinator, FSFE
and Coordinator of the Fellowship group Slovenia
e-mail: hook at fsfe.org    █▉█▉█▉ || priv. e-mail: matija at suklje.name
xmpp: hook at jabber.fsfe.org ▉▉   || priv. xmpp: matija.suklje at gabbler.org
sip: hook at ekiga.net             || gsm: +386 41 849 552