Tax-deductible donations probably possible in Belgium

Reinhard Mueller mueller at fsfeurope.org
Mon Jul 18 15:02:27 CEST 2011

Jelle, Sam,

Am Samstag, den 16.07.2011, 08:34 +0200 schrieb Jelle Hermsen:
> I think this would be the perfect moment for an FSFE-official to chip
> in and handle the paperwork just like we did with the ANBI in the
> Netherlands.

indeed this is great. If you could just send me the form we have to fill
in and roughly tell us what to fill in where, we'll sign officially
whatever is required!

Side note: Karsten (the President) is on vacation right now, and I (the
Financial Officer) will be on vacation next week. We'll both return on 8
August, so no need for you to rush, we'll probably not proceed with
anything before then anyway.

Thanks again for your initiative and the effort you have already put
into this!

Reinhard