pdfreaders campaign

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Jul 14 10:29:18 CEST 2011

* Mark Lamers <mark at marklamers.nl> [2011-07-14 07:34:58 +0200]:

>    Here is still an open question for Matthias or someone else from the
>    pdf-readers campaign. How is the actuality guaranteed for the
>    pdfreaders website.

http://pdfreaders.org is constantly updated (so the subpage like
http://www.pdfreaders.org/os.en.html) Beside that the campaign page
http://fsfe.org/campaigns/pdfreaders/ is available mainly for our
helpers and for the interested public to inform about the campaign
itself, and will be updated if there is new stuff happening. The
petition http://fsfe.org/campaigns/pdfreaders/petition will of course
also be online (but will not be changed).

>    Maybe we can do that by suggesting how they can contact us and with
>    what kind of questions. Or a short introduction of the FSFE with a
>    link to the website.

I don't think that we have to explain a lot who we are. Focus on getting
the main important things on the first page. If they want to know who
FSFE is, they can just go to our website. The important thing is to
explain the issue.

Hope that answered your questions.

Thanks!
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
Free Software is important to you? Join today! (fsfe.org/join)