[Translators][NL] New donate page: please translate!

Jelle Hermsen jelle at fsfe.org
Fri Jul 15 16:16:02 CEST 2011

Hi Sam,
Thanks for being so thorough. Do you have access to the SVN? In that
case you can commit the changes yourself in the future. I have committed
the changes to SVN.
I suggest we leave all the names for the donor levels as they are right
now. Changing them will not only mean changing the donate page, but also
grepping through the entire tree to find all the other pages that need
to be updated consequently.

> Btw, isn't it about time you Northeners come up with a term for
> language on your side of the border? Flemish is Dutch to, you know
> [3]. :P
What about frogspeak or gurgle speak? My harsh 'g' sounds like the
drains needs some serious maintenance :). And I think there are some
people who wouldn't mind practicing some amateur-dentistry on my face
when I'd dare to call Frisian Dutch, so I'm on the safe side here :-p

* "Contributeur" does sound French, in fact it is. Gives the whole
donor-levels a tad bit of sophistication don't you think?
* Doorlopende contributie" sounds strange, but I think this is the usual
way to call this.
* I've put 'gelieve' in. I agree this is much better.
* I don't see any problems with 'naast een donatie'. 'Bovenop' sounds
like an anglicism to me.
* "Als u uw donatie via...", changed into: "Als u doneert via een..."
* I agree Sponsoriconen is total hogwash. We are no Americans :-),
"sponsorplaatjes" it is

Cheers,
Jelle