[Translators] New donate page: please translate!

Jelle Hermsen jelle at fsfe.org
Thu Jul 14 11:32:46 CEST 2011

Hi Reinhard,
> this is GREAT!!!

It most certainly is. Tax-deductibility in the Netherlands was the most
important thing I wanted to accomplish when I joined the fellowship and
Mark and Rainer (amongst others) have been great in making this happen.
It just shows that there's a great potential for the FSFE in the
Benelux. Maybe we can do the same thing in Belgium too?
> Can you (or anybody else on the fsfe-bnl mailing list) draft a text in
> Dutch which we could put online to explain what donors have to do to
> profit from this, just like we have

No problemo, I'd love to do this.

Cheerio,
Jelle