[Translators] New donate page: please translate!

Reinhard Mueller mueller at fsfeurope.org
Thu Jul 14 11:02:27 CEST 2011

Jelle,

Am Donnerstag, den 14.07.2011, 10:30 +0200 schrieb Jelle Hermsen:
> I do have official confirmation.

this is GREAT!!!

Can you (or anybody else on the fsfe-bnl mailing list) draft a text in
Dutch which we could put online to explain what donors have to do to
profit from this, just like we have
http://fsfe.org/donate/germany.de.html and
http://fsfe.org/donate/switzerland.de.html ?

> You can also use anbi.nl, which is an independent website that embeds
> the search function:
> http://213.197.219.132/anbi_zoeken/search.php?q=free+software
> +foundation+europe&p=&Submit=Zoek

I think it would be a good idea to have this link on that "howto" page.

I'm now changing donate-new.en.xhtml to also include the Netherlands,
and I'm already adding a link to this yet-to-be-written page.

Thanks,
Reinhard