[Translators] New donate page: please translate!

Jelle Hermsen jelle at fsfe.org
Thu Jul 14 10:30:12 CEST 2011

Hi,
I do have official confirmation. The website of the Dutch tax authority
(the "Belastingdienst" has a search function for this:
http://www.belastingdienst.nl/giften/anbi_zoeken/

Just fill in "Free Software Foundation Europe" in the textbox next to
'Instelling' and click on 'Zoek'.

You can also use anbi.nl, which is an independent website that embeds
the search function:
http://213.197.219.132/anbi_zoeken/search.php?q=free+software+foundation+europe&p=&Submit=Zoek

Cheers,
Jelle