pdfreaders campaign

Matthias Kirschner mk at office.fsfeurope.org
Sat Jul 9 16:20:56 CEST 2011

hi Mark,

* Mark Lamers <mark at marklamers.nl> [2011-07-09 08:21:35 +0200]:

> I created the attached letter to use in the dutch pdfreaders campaign.
> Would you be so kind to review this letter?

Very good that you follow up on this.

Nico, can you provide Mark the information how we did the form letters?

Mark, I guess you are already aware of
http://fsfe.org/campaigns/pdfreaders/follow-up.en.html, but I wanted to
play safe about that.

Btw. I gave two presentations here in Brazil about pdfreaders during the
last week. So hopefully people in Brazil will also join us in the effort
to have non-free software advertisment free public institution websites
(uff, that was long).

All the best,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
Free Software is important to you? Join today! (fsfe.org/join)