pdfreaders campaign

Jelle Hermsen jelle at fsfe.org
Sun Jul 10 23:48:34 CEST 2011

Hiya everybody,
Nice to see al this activity! I've been totally swamped with both work and private life last couple of months. Deborah has been doing a great job translating, thanks! I hope to join in soon and maybe try to get the website (at least the frontpage) translated regularly again.
Anyway, last year I did some translating for the pdfreaders campaign. I translated parts of the website, a letter to the 'offenders' and snailmailed it to them. I wouldn't mind helping this follow-up.
I still have a pretty big database of government website urls lying around somewhere, so I might be able to automate some of the "hunt" :)

Cheers,
Jelle