Fwd: New message from website from BjornW

Rainer Kersten rk at office.fsfeurope.org
Wed Jan 26 17:08:59 CET 2011

Hi!

I think you can explain that better. ;-)

Groeten
Rainer

----- Forwarded message from office at fsfeurope.org -----

From: office at fsfeurope.org
To: office at fsfeurope.org
Subject: New message from website from BjornW
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:50:07 +0100 (CET)
Cc: ato at fsfe.org

We have received a new message from our website contact form.

Name:   BjornW
E-mail: burobjorn at burobjorn.nl

---
    Hi there, I'm a member of the FSF and I was thinking of changing
this to a FSFE membership. I'm a Dutch citizen and I presume the FSFE
would make more sense for me than the FSF. However browsing through the
FSFE site I noticed there is no one currently representing the NL. Could
you explain why?

---

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Free Software Foundation Europe e.V., Talstrasse 110, D-40215 Duesseldorf
Registergericht Hamburg VR 17030, Praesident: Karsten Gerloff