FSFE booth an NLUUG Ede 12.05.?

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Sat Apr 30 11:16:44 CEST 2011

On 30-04-11 08:09, Mark Lamers wrote:
> Can you please help me with registering this? I m still a newbie
> (despite my age) on this topic. Do we need  to pay en entrance fee.
> We have company membership off the NLUUG maybe i can abuse that.  And
> then there is the physical part of this. How do we get all goodies
> there? Do we pick them up @fsfeoffice?

We got an invitation of the nluug to be there as the fsfe. Just send a
mail to bestuur at nluug.nl and ask for a booth.

Please add the two names who will be at the booth in that mail. In that
case those two persons have free access to place where the booths are.

The rules:
 * Two persons will get free access to the conference.
 * There should be at least one person with the booth during the
   complete day.
 * Commercial requirement is not allowed but of course you are allowed
   to look for volunteers for fsfe.
 * You should announce the event within the fsfe.

Source of the above information is Marcel Nijenhof on behalf of the
board of the nluug.

I am unclear what materials we are allowed to bring to the booth and if
selling merchandise is allowed.

You may but my name as third person in the mail to registration the
booth. I will pay my access fee to the conference, I think an other
volunteer can use the free access a lot more.

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong