Brussels meeting: Sunday Nov 9th 15:00 Cafe Walvis

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Thu Oct 30 14:27:50 CET 2008

On Sunday November 9th, there'll be an informal free software meeting in
Brussels to discuss upcoming campaigns of FSFE.  In particular, we want to
get ready for the gift-buying season by preparing advice on devices which
work with free software and those which should be avoided.  This could be
followed up with post-holidays Windows refund campaign.

We'll also discuss the soon-to-launch pdfreaders.org campaign.  The goal is
to ask webmasters to stop advertising proprietary PDF readers and instead
link to our page of free software PDF readers.

And we can also discuss any other free software topic, recent news, and
ideas for other campaigns.

Like our last two meetings, the venue will be Café Walvis:
209 rue Antoine Dansaert
http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.85295&lon=4.34191&zoom=17&layers=B00FTF
(But if someone has a better venue, we can change)

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, +32 477 36 44 19, http://ciaran.compsoc.com/

Support free software, join FSFE's Fellowship: http://fsfe.org

Recent blog entries: