Reminder: Brussels meeting this Sunday (Nov 9th, 15:00)

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Fri Nov 7 17:52:42 CET 2008

As well as the usual talk of recent events and whatever we're working on,
we'll be talking about what we can do to prevent people buying tech gadgets
that don't work with free software.  This is something that has to be ready
soon for it to be effective during the gift-buying season.

Other campaigns to be discussed include a post-holidays campaign to get
refunds for unwanted copies of MS Windows, and a campaign to encourage
websites to promote free software PDF readers.

Like our last two meetings, the venue will be Café Walvis:
209 rue Antoine Dansaert
http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.85295&lon=4.34191&zoom=17&layers=B00FTF
(If someone has a better venue, we can change for next time)

Hope to see many of you there!
--
Ciarán O'Riordan, +32 477 36 44 19, http://ciaran.compsoc.com/

Support free software, join FSFE's Fellowship: http://fsfe.org