Brussels Fellowship meeting #2: Thursday August 7th 20h00

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Thu Jul 31 14:39:31 CEST 2008

Last month's meeting was good fun, so let's try to get monthly meetings
going.  No one complained about the venu, so how about:

Date: Thursday August 7th
Time: 20h00
Venue: Café Walvis (that's 209 Antoine Dansaertstraat, Brussels)

http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.85258&lon=4.34298&zoom=16&layers=B00FTF

The medium to long term plan is to move to meeting every three months in a
more organised way.  Until we start organising those meetings, I think the
monthly meetings are worth continuing.  One topic to discuss is *how* to
organise good three-month meetings (one in Brussels, or two Namur/Antwerp?)

I'll post a summary of July's meeting here this evening.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, +32 477 36 44 19, http://ciaran.compsoc.com/

Support free software, join FSFE's Fellowship: http://fsfe.org

Recent blog entries: