Reminder: meeting tonight, Brussels, 19h00 (Thursday July 10th)

Sam Geeraerts samgee at elmundolibre.be
Thu Jul 10 19:16:20 CEST 2008

Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
> Tonight's Fellowship meeting is at café Walvis, 209 rue Antoine Dansaert.
>
> I'll be there from 19h00 onwards.
>
> It's an informal meeting, open to Fellows and non-Fellows.  If 19h00 is too
> early for you, then coming later is fine.
>
> We'll talk about whatever people are interested in.  In particular, I'd like
> to discuss the idea of meeting more formally every 3 months on a Sunday
> afternoon (so that more people can come).  I'd also like to discuss coming
> changes to the Fellowship, and briefly OpenStreetMap and gNewSense.
>
> Hope to see some of you there.

I'm sorry I can't be there (Brussels is a bit far). Those sound like
interesting subjects. I'm a bit involved with gNewSense, so I'm
interested in opinions and suggestions (and getting more contributors on
board). I hope to be involved in OpenStreetMap once I get my Freerunner.

I'm also still on the fence about becoming an FSFE member, but I'm
prepared to hear some convincing arguments. Maybe I might be able to
make it on a Sunday.

Regards,

Sam.