Reminder: meeting tonight, Brussels, 19h00 (Thursday July 10th)

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Thu Jul 10 16:13:56 CEST 2008

Tonight's Fellowship meeting is at café Walvis, 209 rue Antoine Dansaert.

I'll be there from 19h00 onwards.

It's an informal meeting, open to Fellows and non-Fellows.  If 19h00 is too
early for you, then coming later is fine.

We'll talk about whatever people are interested in.  In particular, I'd like
to discuss the idea of meeting more formally every 3 months on a Sunday
afternoon (so that more people can come).  I'd also like to discuss coming
changes to the Fellowship, and briefly OpenStreetMap and gNewSense.

Hope to see some of you there.
--
Ciarán O'Riordan, +32 477 36 44 19, http://ciaran.compsoc.com/

Support free software, join FSFE's Fellowship: http://fsfe.org