IDABC

Marc marcsje at fulladsl.be
Fri Jul 4 21:33:06 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have found IDABC being a good source for news about EC and open
source, but a search  on teh list didn't give me this link, so I make a
pub here:

"The Open Source Observatory (OSO) is dedicated to Free/Libre/Open
Source Software and is intended to encourage the spread and use of best
practices in Europe's public sector.

This section of the IDABC website provides news about the latest
FLOSS-related developments and events in the public sector. Monthly case
studies examine in-depth how administrations use FLOSS to their
advantage. This site is also the home of the European Union Public
License, offering documentation and answering frequent questions. Expert
studies on various aspects of FLOSS are offered for download."

http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/en/chapter/452

Marc

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch, Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, ...
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/swlist/   Updated every month or so ....