Brussels Fellowship meeting, July 10th 19h00 (and about future meetings)

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Fri Jul 4 11:40:54 CEST 2008

There'll be an informal FSFE Fellowship meeting in Café Walvis from 19h00
onwards on Thursday July 10th (that's 209 Antoine Dansaertstraat, Brussels).
Everyone's welcome.

The purpose is to give people a forum to say what they're working on or what
they'd like to get active on - to see if anyone else can help.

In addition, I'd like to ask people what they think the best format is for
regular future meetings.  Meeting in a café on a weeknight is not very
convenient for people living far away, so maybe it would be better if we had
infrequent meetings at a time that facilitates travel.  For example,
meetings every 3 months on a Sunday afternoon?

Other topics that would be interesting if someone wanted to talk about them
include open standards, OpenStreetMap, Wikipedia, free software in
governments, in schools, software projects, etc.

Café Walvis, 209 rue Antoine Dansaert:
http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.85258&lon=4.34298&zoom=16&layers=B00FTF
We chose this café because Metro and car access is quite good.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, +32 477 36 44 19, http://ciaran.compsoc.com/

Support free software, join FSFE's Fellowship: http://fsfe.org

Recent blog entries: