Nijmegen Fellowship meeting, Thursday August 28th 20:00

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Wed Aug 27 17:16:00 CEST 2008

Reminder:

An FSFE Fellowship meeting will take place in Nijmegen tomorrow,
Thursday August 28th at 20:00 in Café Jos, Daalseweg 309, 6523 CA Nijmegen:

http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.83648&lon=5.87791&zoom=16&layers=B00FTF

This will be an informal meeting to get to know each other, to talk about
what people are doing, and what people are interested in.

I'd like to discuss a new software patent campaign that will launch in late
September which will target national patent offices.  If someone would like
to discuss the GOUD tender, I'm sure that would be very welcome (I don't
have any new info on that).

If you've any questions, the best place to discuss it is this public list.

If anyone has an OpenMoko or other cool free software gadgets, I think
others would be interested to see how they work.

Shane Coughlan and Rainer Kersten will be visiting from Zurich and
Dusseldorf, respectively, so if you've any questions about their work,
you'll have a chance to ask them.

Looking forward to seeing many of you tomorrow.
--
Ciarán O'Riordan, +32 477 36 44 19, http://ciaran.compsoc.com/

Support free software, join FSFE's Fellowship: http://fsfe.org

Recent blog entries: