Starting meetings in the Netherlands

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Wed Aug 20 11:42:30 CEST 2008

"Bas Westerbaan" <bas at fsfe.org> writes:
>     If we decided to have a meeting on Thursday August 28th [...]

> We could also meet at Cafe Jos in Nijmegen again, which has proven to be a
> great place.

Ok, let's do that on Thursday August 28th at 20:00.  Just a drink and a chat
to talk about what's happening in the Netherlands and how FSFE could help.

As soon as anyone replies that they can come, I'll send out the annoucement.

Bas, is that date/time ok for you?

(A friend in The Hague said he could find a cafe for a meeting there,
probably for September 5th or 7th.  I'll inform this list when we have
concrete plans.)

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, +32 477 36 44 19, http://ciaran.compsoc.com/

Support free software, join FSFE's Fellowship: http://fsfe.org