Starting meetings in the Netherlands

Geert Stappers stappers at debian.org
Fri Aug 8 11:14:41 CEST 2008

Op 07-08-2008 om 17:41 schreef Jelle de Jong:
> Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
>> Jelle de Jong <jelledejong at powercraft.nl> writes:
>>> Would it be possible to have some meetings in The Netherlands
>>
>> Definitely!  We just need to pick a date and a venue.

     <snip/>

> I want to suggest the following:
>
> Maybe we can combine it with a Debian meeting and BBQ that I like to attend:
>
> Saturday 16 August 2008
> Dutch Debian birthday party
> Location: Scouting Shawano's, Oegstgeest, NL
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Debian15th/NlOcc
> http://opencommunitycamp.org/trac/wiki/Program
> http://www.opensourceagenda.nl/

For your information:
The Open Community Camp is a Free Software event with camping.
(and more then FS,  there is c,mm,n the free car, http://www.cmmn.org/ )

The "camping" and "event" things mean it is not a regular venue with a
stock of supplies that can be used the whole year. So it is important
to announce your visit, so that food and drinks can be purchased.

Please avoid shortage of supplies by telling that you come to OCC.
If you are only on saturday there, E-mail me stappers at debian.org
or register/announce yourself at http://wiki.debian.org/Debian15th/NlOcc

Those who visit OpenCommunityCamp more days, should announce themself to OCC.

See you at OCC
Geert Stappers