Important KDE meeting in Belgium

Marc marcsje at fulladsl.be
Thu Aug 7 18:49:25 CEST 2008

It looks like some university/high schools (students) don't like to show
that they are involved in here:

http://akademy.kde.org/

I posted it in a Belgian discussion group and a student talks about
"trolls" oh well, go to your vista...

The other day, I told an investor (not a large one, but he's in some
circuit of noise and fuss), that Barco uses a lot of free software and
that I know what he thinks about that: that it must be dangerous.  You
can't give brains to those people...
(the src of my statement:
http://chiana.homelinux.org/~marc/publ.html
In the years 1995, I was on netbsd with an Apple, and people from US
military were using it too... ("in between  bsd/sco wars"...)

Marc

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch, Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, ...
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/swlist/   Updated every month or so ....
European Digital TV Channels: http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/dvbteu/