Starting meetings in the Netherlands

Marc marcsje at fulladsl.be
Thu Aug 7 18:27:46 CEST 2008

Ciaran O'Riordan schreef:
> I've started organising meetings in Brussels and Dublin because
> they're two
> cities I know well, but the next on the list are Utrecht and then somewhere
> in France.

This is the list for Northern France ( city Lille / Rijsel and Dunkerque).

http://clx.anet.fr/spip/index.php

One of the things the academic organise each year is a one day course in
LaTex.

http://gte.univ-littoral.fr/sections/stage-latex/stage-latex-dunkerque

Some 4 years ago I heard there the french want to put their moneu in
education of free software, and no longer in (expensive) licenses.
French Parliament is now zexactly one year on Ubuntu.
That's fine.  A Microsoft employee that promotes free software for the
education ministry of Flanders is a different thing...

Marc

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch, Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, ...
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/swlist/   Updated every month or so ....
European Digital TV Channels: http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/dvbteu/