Getting MS refunds in Belgium

Tim Speetjens speet at fsfe.org
Fri Mar 30 14:52:44 CEST 2007

Anyone that would want to do the same, I would be glad to give more
personnel information like a copy of my registered letter that
eventually led to my refund, as well as proof of the refund, (credit
note for the software). Obviously, I didn't publish them for privacy
reasons, and I probably never will.

I've been thinking of putting some more on the fsfe website. The only
excuses not doing it yet being too little time, bad prioritization,
and my bad ezPublish skills ...

Tim