FSFE Benelux list, and FOSDEM follow-up
nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Wed Mar 14 15:05:07 CET 2007
14 Mar 2007 12:35:06 +0000, Ciaran O'Riordan <ciaran at fsfe.org>:
> > I can ask the ULB (French speaking Free University of Brussels, where
> > FOSDEM takes place). I teach there and have many very good contacts.
> Great! Could you do this today?
yes, I can and I will do it tomorrow. Please let me know more info so
that my request makes sense.
* Who will be the public the conference is aimed at ? Students,
representatives, general public, teachers, decision makers ... ?
* What is the title / subject ?
* Who will be the speakers ? RMS and other if any ?
* Who are the organizers ( I can propose FSFE + AEL + ULB represented
by myself and possibly others so that the price goes to zero or nearly
for the rent of the place)
* What time ? (beginning and end)
* Who will be present and assume the responsbility (you + others from
ULB I could look for)
> When I have a venue, then I can tell Richard that the event will happen, and
> then we can start to publicise the event. I'd like to do this quickly
> because April 1st is not far away.
> That's a pity. The timing is very bad, but this is the only time Richard is
> We will record the talk and publish audio and videos.
Nicolas Pettiaux - email: nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
More information about the FSFE-BNL