[Freedomvote] Freedomvote NL

Nico Rikken nico.rikken at fsfe.org
Thu Nov 17 20:53:06 CET 2016

Nicolas, I saw the agenda you included for the meeting tomorrow:

Agenda:
* introduction
* known limitations (ordering "fits me best" not possible)
* discuss FSFE questions
* next steps

Aim:
* FSFE NL should be able to use Freedomvote
* responsabilities and priorities are clear

As we'll be having our own virtual meeting next monday evening, I
cannot speak for all the team, I can however give you an insight in our
plans, intentions, and expectations, and take your advice as input for
our own meeting.

For me the main focus would be:
* How should we organize our process to align with the software?
* Any hints/requirements on the software deploy?
* What software fixes would be worth taking on? (sorting, proper
statistic calculations, allow politicians to be part of multiple
states)

As you might have seen, I've been busy on GitHub to improve the current
state of Freedomvote.

Kind regards,
Nico