[Freedomvote] Freedomvote NL

Nicolas Christener nicolas.christener at adfinis-sygroup.ch
Tue Nov 15 15:33:32 CET 2016

Hi Nico

On Mon, 2016-11-14 at 09:46 +0100, Nico Rikken wrote:
[...]
> Thanks for the info and the offer to talk me through it.
> As I added to the Github issue this morning, I've now got it working
> again, this time on Debian. When would it suit you (all) to have some
> video-call to discuss some technicalities?

I checked with Dave and for us Friday 17:00~18:00 would be good. Would this
fit your schedule as well?

Do you have a conferencing tool that works well with Linux?

I know, that Google Hangouts works well (also with screen sharing) but I'm not
eager to use that one with people who also love free software - so if you know
something else/better feel free to propose that :)

Kind regards,
Nicolas

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Nicolas Christener, Bereichsleiter Services, GPG KeyID: 557DD2D6

Keltenstrasse 98 | CH-3018 Bern
Tel. +41 31 550 31 11 | Direkt +41 31 550 31 13