[Free-RTC] Feedback on Proposal : Click To Dial Popup Window

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Sat Mar 24 21:08:19 CET 2018

Vishal Gupta writes:
>  Hey.
> I've written a proposal on the topic : "Click To Dial Popup Wind
> ow for the
> Linux Desktop" for GSoC.
> I have also submitted the draft on the GSoC portal.
>
> Would appreciate any feedback or feature requests
>
>  GSoC Dialer proposal
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TdIx_PHXlsoW6vooGYNVMss1PuZ
> sgOsnXgBdRl=
> SVvA8/edit?usp=3Ddrive_web>

In case people do not want to read the whole proposal, I think the most
interesting comments from the present list's members would probably be
feature requests: What sorts of things do you want to do with telephone
numbers? Examples include phone calls, SMS, add to a particular contact
manager, query a particular contact manager, and check what country it
is from.

Note, Daniel Pocock originally came up with the idea for this project,
and I am one of the mentors.