[Free-RTC] RTC dinner at Fosdem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 07:59:35 CET 2018

Hello,

if you registered for the dinner at Fosdem, note the venue details:

Restaurant Le Pickwick
Ave Adolphe Buyl 77-79
1050 Brussels (Ixelles)

Time: 19:00, Saturday, Feb 3, 2018

If you also joined last year, it is same location like nearby Fosdem area.

Thanks to Torrey Searle (from Voxbone) for taking care of reservation.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla