[Free-RTC] Usage of the present mailing list for the Click To Dial project

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Wed Apr 25 16:02:55 CEST 2018

We are lucky to have three student interns for the Click To Dial project
this summer [*], so we will do some extra planning: We will consider new
features, division the project into three components, and allocation of
our four mentors among three students. I think these all would benefit
from the input of others on this mailing list; is it acceptable to use
the present mailing list for this planning over the next three weeks?

[*] https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/ClickToDialPopupWindowForLinuxDesktop