[Free-RTC] mentors needed (Dec'17 - Feb'18) in Outreachy

Urvika Gola urvika.gola at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:29:40 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,

I would like to be a co-mentor for the upcoming Outreachy round for
projects on FREE RTC, Java, Android under Debian or other
organizations.

Being an Outreachy Intern, I cherish having 3 mentors from different
background and experiences who promptly guided me throughout. Now, I
want to help other people get involved by mentoring.

I fulfill the time requirements mentioned here [1].

[1] https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/

Regards,
Urvika