[Free-RTC] mentoring a click-to-dial (Python) project?

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Fri Oct 13 13:45:35 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I would very much like to co-mentor this project. I can offer strong
advice regarding both the SIP protocol and the typical architectures
behind it. Although I know a lot of Python, I am not quite familiar with
its web RTC libraries, so I consider this to be a good learning
opportunity for me as well.

You can reach me out at liviu at opensips.org.

Regards,

Liviu Chircu