[Free-RTC] Talk at Open Source Bridge 2017

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Wed Jun 21 14:12:04 CEST 2017

On 20/06/17 20:59, Pranav Jain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would be giving a talk at Open Source Bridge conference in Portland,
> Oregon tomorrow (21 June) at 10:00 am about Free RTC and the project
> Lumicall under it. I am looking for suggestions and additional pointers
> for our talk. (http://opensourcebridge.org/sessions/1954)
>

> I would like to invite you all to attend it.

This is great news and I'm sorry I can't be there myself

Can you tell us a little bit about the conference?  How many people are
there?  What type of audience, are they students, professionals,
activists, etc?  Are most people local or are most of them only coming
to Portland for the conference?

Regards,

Daniel