[Free-RTC] FOSDEM RTC

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Thu Dec 14 16:54:27 CET 2017

On 14/12/17 16:46, Julien Chavanton wrote:
> Hi, will we learn anything about Fosdem RTC dev room in this list ?

Thanks for the query - we do have a team of admins reviewing the talk
proposals already

Here is the list of opportunities for volunteers from the last FOSDEM,
it is much the same for FOSDEM 2018:

Who will be at FOSDEM and would like to volunteer for the dev-room
or lounge?

Some of the roles for volunteers:

- promoting the dev-room, the RTC lounge and FOSDEM on blogs and in
other places
- handling speaker queries before FOSDEM on this list and privately
- introducing speakers in the room
- controlling doors / crowd levels in the room
- operating the video camera
- operating a demo in the RTC lounge / exhibit space

It would be great if people could reply to this thread if you are going
to be there and would like to help

Please also forward this onto other mailing lists and ask people to
subscribe to the Free-RTC list if they would like to participate

All the discussion from last time is archived here:

https://lists.fsfe.org/pipermail/free-rtc/2016-October/000285.html

If anybody would like to help you are very welcome to join in.

Regards,

Daniel