[Free-RTC] Free RTC session at FSFE Summit Berlin on Saturday

W. Martin Borgert debacle at debian.org
Thu Sep 1 19:41:00 CEST 2016

Quoting Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro>:
> There are various sessions about Free RTC at the FSFE Summit this week
> (Fri -Sun) in Berlin:

I'll be there.

> I'm already in Berlin and would be glad to meet anybody else who comes
> along.  Please also promote this event to friends.

Some Debian people will meet on Sunday 20:00 hrs in the local
brewery "Eschenbräu" in Wedding, Triftstr. 67.

It was on -private, IIRC.

Cheers

PS: I updated the wheezy and jessie backports of prosody-modules.
The package does contain now all the nice modules for mobile users.
Who is responsible for administrating the Debian XMPP server and
make use of the all the nice stuff? You?