[Free-RTC] Free RTC dev-room for FOSDEM 2017- volunteers needed

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Thu Sep 1 18:42:49 CEST 2016

FOSDEM wants applications for dev-rooms in about a week

The previous admins have already had some private email discussions and
we are keen to repeat the dev-room and Real-time lounge

Who else is interested in participating or helping in any way?

What did you (or didn't you) like about the dev-room this year?

Does anybody have ideas about how we can improve the dev-room or lounge?

Volunteering duties include:

- introducing speakers

- operating the video camera (supplied by FOSDEM)

- controlling access to the room when it becomes too full

- speaking to visitors in the lounge

- giving talks and demos, in the RTC dev-room, other dev-rooms,
lightning talks and main tracks.  e.g. I gave a talk about the
telepathy-reSIProcate project in the Desktops dev-room this year

Regards,

Daniel