[Free-RTC] outreachy project Improving voice, video and chat communication with free software

Sonal Bhadani sonal.bhadani496 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:14:52 CEST 2016

Dear Sir ,

I am Sonal Bhadani ,  third year postgraduate student  at Department of
Computer Science, National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur , India.

I am interested in project idea Improving voice, video and chat
communication with free software. I am proficient in ,Java, Javascript ,
JQuery , with basic skill set in c++ .

I am very passionate in learning and exploring new technologies .  I give
my full commitment and time for learning and developing this  project. I
would like to discuss the project idea and valuable contributions with you.

 Looking forward to your response and comments.