[Free-RTC] [Outreachy]

Urvika Gola urvika.gola at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 21:35:32 CEST 2016

Hi Daniel,
I was able to successfully run the NDK-build and was able to resolve the
error which appeared while building it.
it was
*​​ **jni/g729/siphon-g729/Headers\basic_op.h:641:21: error: invalid output
constraint '=&r*i' in asm*

*                  : "=&r*i"(out),​and in line 700: ​ ** '=&r*i' in asm*

​
"*i" output constraint syntax was not found in the Asm Library.
I think, the compiler which my version of ndk build was using could not
understand "*i"
I changed "
=&r*i"(out)
​ ​and
 kept &
​
 "=&r"(out)
​.​

There seems to be some mismatch in the constraints that the compiler on my
system was identifying . Possibly due to deprecation or version
changes. Since it is assembly language level change I removed that
unidentified  constraint on one of the output register.
I don't think that for the purposes of my work it would have any
significant impact,  I could file this is an issue on the github page so
that others who run into can know how to bypass it atleast in development.

Regards,

Urvika Gola