[Free-RTC] [Outreachy]

Urvika Gola urvika.gola at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:01:07 CEST 2016

I used ndk-build-r13. I will try finding r8e for my system.
Because it is needed, I would consider setting up dual booth debian and
Windows . Give me a few days to do this as my exams are from tomorrow for a
week.
Also, could you please tell me how to apply and get selected for outreachy
under this project, as the deadline 17th Oct is also near.