[Free-RTC] [Outreachy] Interested in Participating with Debian

Veronia Bahaa veroniabahaa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:12:02 CEST 2016

Hello,

My name is Veronia Bahaa. I'm a graduate student studying Computer and Systems
Engineering in Egypt. I'm interested in contributing to Improving voice,
video and chat communication with free software project. I'm most
comfortable with C and C++. I have also worked with Python before.
Would Creating a Telepathy Connection Manager for Ring Protocol qualify as
an Outreachy Project? I have downloaded the reSIProcate source code and has
a look at the telepathy-resiprocate project.
Do you recommed any initial contribution to get familiar with the code? and
any documentation to read?

Thanks!