[Free-RTC] FOSDEM: lounge and other things beyond the dev-room

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Tue Nov 1 09:11:24 CET 2016

Hi all,

Does anybody have any ideas about things we can do beyond the dev-room?

Who anticipates running a demo in the Real-time lounge?

Would anybody be interested in running a troubleshooting clinic as part
of the lounge, where we can invite people to show us things that don't
work on their computers and we help them do packet captures and open bug
reports?

Who may be able to help organize demos with other groups?  For example,
one year we had a webcam connection from the Debian table to the
Real-time lounge using WebRTC and XMPP.

Would anybody be interested in helping produce a one page quick-start
brochure that we could distribute at FOSDEM?  Maybe the brochure could
list 3 common proprietary apps and the best 3 free alternatives with
quick setup instructions.

Does anybody have other ideas or suggestions about things they observed
other groups doing or at other events?

Regards,

Daniel