[Free-RTC] Introduction

Alok Anand alok4nand at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 11:10:53 CEST 2016

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 3:08 AM, Alexandre Lision <
alexandre.lision at savoirfairelinux.com> wrote:

> ----- Le 24 Mar 16, à 16:47, Alok Anand alok4nand at gmail.com a écrit :
> >
> > Basically I would like to work on these two project ideas involving
Ring -
> >   1.Create a Telepathy Connection Manager for Ring protocol[2].
> >   2.Use ENUM for user discovery[3].
>
> Great to hear that Alok :).

​
I have submitted my proposal for GSoC 2016. This is my debian wiki link[1].
Since there was not enough time before 25th to go into the details of the
project, I would like to do so now. I am going though the telepathy-qt code
base.

I would like to improve upon my proposal, make some initial contributions
and get more involved. Could you please recommend  something to get started
with.

Also, ​I would love any feedback on my proposal.​

​​[1] *https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/StudentApplications/AlokAnand

--
Regards,
Alok Anand