[Free-RTC] Introduction

Alok Anand alok4nand at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:47:05 CET 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 5:50 PM, Daniel Pocock <
​​
daniel at pocock.pro> wrote:

> > I went through the FreeRTC issues[2] and found the feature request to
> > "Create a Telepathy Connection Manager for Tox protocol"[3] quite
> > interesting. It's already time, but I would like to give it a fair shake
> > and submit a proposal for this project.
> >

> Somebody has already started some work on the CM for Tox (see the link
> from the issue), would you potentially want to work on the Telepathy CM
> for Ring or reSIProcate?

Thanks for clearing that out.​I noticed that while I was researching, but I
thought I could be an additional help. But I'm glad you directed me towards
a new project like Ring.

> Have a look at the video about Ring from FOSDEM

​I watched the video. I also looked at other ideas in the issue tracker
involving Ring. I would like to work on "Telepathy Connection Manager for​
Ring"[1] but I also found the idea "use ENUM for user discovery"[2]
intriguing.After reading a-quick-look-at-enum[3] I realised that this could
be helpful for user discovery in Ring.

Can I work on both of these feature ideas?Do you think it will be feasible
for GSoC ?

--
Regards,
Alok Anand