[Free-RTC] questions GSoC

Mateus Bellomo mateusbellomo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 02:18:36 CET 2016

Hi Diane,

I've never used Qt nor worked with network programming. But I could do some
tutorials to learn the basics (in fact I'm doing a class about networking
just this semester). I was googling about Qt and it is a tool to develop
user interface, right?

I've read the projects that you mentioned and I'm not familiar with the
terms. Do I have to know everything that has to be done beforehand?