[Free-RTC] Introduction for GSoC

Nik V nikvaes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:28:23 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm Nik, dutch and I study knowledge engineering in Maastricht. I saw
Daniel Pocock's blog post on /r/linux and got interested in participating
due to the possibility of decreasing the influence of the likes of skype
and whatsapp, especially after the current problems with skype on linux. I
browsed through the FreeRTC projects looking for Java issues as I am most
comfortable in java. I found both the Jitsi issues and the Apache Camel
issue to my liking. I am planning on applying my proposal through the
Debian organization but I was not able to make a wiki account yet due to a
spam attack.

Kind regards,
Nik