[Free-RTC] GSoC progress, more mentors?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Mon Jun 13 22:53:46 CEST 2016

Hi all,

The GSoC students have officially been working for 3 weeks now.

I created a summary of all the students here:
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/RTCProjects

They've been publishing weekly reports on the debian-outreach list:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/

It would be really helpful to increase the size of the mentoring team
for the students working on RTC projects:

- we probably need at least one more Python developer and one more C++
developer to help

- other people can also help test the projects, for example, if you are
using Wordpress, please try Mesut's new WPCall module:
https://github.com/mesutcang/wpcall

As a bonus, some mentors are selected every year for a fully paid trip
to California for Google's GSoC mentor summit.

If anybody has more questions about it or would like to be more involved
please contact me privately.

Regards,

Daniel