[Free-RTC] FOSDEM Real Time devoom: call for help

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saghul at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:32:55 CET 2016

On 01/24/2016 11:00 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> no special experience with video recording devices, technique, etc...
> but if it is about pointing a camera towards the speaker, stop/start at
> the beginning/end of presentations, then I can try to help during the
> morning, up to my presentation. Hopefully at least a second person will
> be around, so we can take short breaks. Also, I could back up the person
> that presents the speakers/takes care that speakers stick to slot durations.
>
> I see the first presentation in the dev room is at 10:30, by that time I
> should arrive there.

Hi Daniel!

Thanks a lot for volunteering! <3 I believe the camera creq will get a
bit of "training" before talks start, but I'll be there anyway, so I can
pass that along to you once you arrive (if you can't make it earlier).

The task should just be aiming the camera and hitting the red button, I
hope! :-)

Cheers,

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé