[Free-RTC] FOSDEM Real Time devoom: call for help

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 23:00:52 CET 2016

Hello,

no special experience with video recording devices, technique, etc...
but if it is about pointing a camera towards the speaker, stop/start at
the beginning/end of presentations, then I can try to help during the
morning, up to my presentation. Hopefully at least a second person will
be around, so we can take short breaks. Also, I could back up the person
that presents the speakers/takes care that speakers stick to slot durations.

I see the first presentation in the dev room is at 10:30, by that time I
should arrive there.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 24/01/16 19:17, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> FOSDEM is less than a week away, I hope you are all as excited about it as I am :-)
>
> We need some volunteers to help with the video recording gear on Saturday. You dan’t have to do it for the entire day, but the more volunteers we have the better the recording will be.. hopefully!
>
> NB: volunteers get a reserved spot, so in case the room is full you’d still be able to enjoy a seat.
>
> Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who might be interested.
>

> Thanks!
>
> --
> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
> AG Projects