[Free-RTC] FOSDEM Real Time devoom: call for help

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Sun Jan 24 19:17:02 CET 2016

Hi all,

FOSDEM is less than a week away, I hope you are all as excited about it as I am :-)

We need some volunteers to help with the video recording gear on Saturday. You dan’t have to do it for the entire day, but the more volunteers we have the better the recording will be.. hopefully!

NB: volunteers get a reserved spot, so in case the room is full you’d still be able to enjoy a seat.

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks!

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects