[Free-RTC] FOSSASIA real-time lounge, participants and sponsors needed

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Thu Feb 11 16:52:39 CET 2016

FOSSASIA[1] (Singapore, 18-20 March) has offered a table for RTC and
accepted proposals for two RTC talks so far, would anybody else be
interested in participating in the table/lounge or submitting a talk?

For groups who can't attend, I would be happy to put up banners and make
space available for stickers, T-shirts, etc if you can find a way to get
the products delivered to Singapore and if we can work out what to do
with any leftover products/banners afterwards.

So far I've been able to find funding for flight costs, would anybody
know of any opportunities to help fund hotel costs?

1. http://2016.fossasia.org